Monday, November 30, 2009

ANY MAKE-UP TIPS? (PICS. INCLUDED)?

Go to myspace.com/kaylaann95 and those are the pics, in my albums, add me if you need to, then msg me on there if my profiles on private!





My questions ar;;


any color suggestions?


any cool designs/technique's i can use?,etc


hair ideas/cute hair styles(easy,quick)ANY MAKE-UP TIPS? (PICS. INCLUDED)?
you look cute but you need a better pic, try having a close-up pic





look at others websites to get some ideasANY MAKE-UP TIPS? (PICS. INCLUDED)?
i think a cat eye would look really good on you. i have pics and intructions how to do it on my blog :)


http://hayley-makeuplove.blogspot.com/
do you think you are a thug or something??? stop being a f**king poser.








you are too white/blonde/ugly to even try to be like that
Cant add or msg you since your profile asks for a last name or email which I dont know
I dont like your profile. You need need a huge makeover. Get some new makeup and a new hairdo. *脺*
Listen. Im not even going to look








YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE SAY YOUR PRETTY
i cba to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder