Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you do your make up need tips?

how do you do


your make up?How do you do your make up need tips?
im 16


%26amp;this is the order that I do my makeup


FOUNDATION


CONCEALER


POWDER


BLUSH or BRONZER (IT DEPENDS)


MASCARA


%26amp;LIPGLOSS ( %26amp;eyeliner sometimes, when I go out)





When I apply foundation I apply dots all over my face and then blend it in with a sponge





concealer I apply on blemishes little dots on dark circles and dab it with my ring finger





POWDER: with a brush I apply it in circular motions





BLUSH or BRONZER: just smile to find ur apples and apply with a brush!How do you do your make up need tips?
first always use a primer, it makes your foundation stay %26amp; keeps it looking matte %26amp; fresh, next apply foundation with a brush, those work best because sponges absorb all the makeup...if you need to use concealer then use it before the foundation for maximum coverage


then with a powder brush brush powder all over your face this helps me because my skin is oily and it absorbs it so i don't get oily by midday





after you have your pretty flawless face





apply whatever you want i usually use mascara (glam eyes)


and just line my water line halfway for a natural look


and maybe some bronzer in the summer or blush in winter





sometimes if im going somewhere fancy ill use eyeshadows and more eyeliner but thats pretty much it





i do line my eyes on top but a very thin line
I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and im able to do my concealer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and bronzer..and i can do it all in under 5 mins..its the most amazing makeup ever!!
  • suzuki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder