Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up tips and hair tips please Gracias. ?

Ok like I'm 14 Black/nativeamerican/egpytian (just incase you need it)





Ok so like I've bin in the house all week (homeschooled) and I'm going some place sunday. And I have a Habit of always looking good or my mood is distroyed. Ok so like I can't wear make up (even tho i sneak mascara on lol) I can wear lipgloss and that's it. So what can i do to make my face look brighter (I'm light skinned by the way)





And I need a Hair style. (I have curly hair intill it dries up. if i put it back in a bun it goes straight my hair is golden brown/red/blondish idk lol its a concontion i never died/permed/straightend my hair so its all natural. Ok so I just need some make up tips and some hair care tips/stylesMake up tips and hair tips please Gracias. ?
Layers and new bangs.


:)








for makeup, keep it simple. not too much eyeliner either. it looks trashy.


honestly though, i like it better when people don't wear makeup. i never do. it looks more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder