Monday, November 30, 2009

Make-up tips...I want flawless-looking skin with make-up?

I want to have flawless skin, who doesn't! I want to know what type of make up to use, brands, and how to apply.I have pictures of the type of look I want. It's like she has a glow to her skin and that's what i want.





http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/鈥?/a>


http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/鈥?/a>


http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/鈥?/a>Make-up tips...I want flawless-looking skin with make-up?
WIth mineral foundations, your skin sparkles and looks flawless. Plus, it doesn't clog your pores, so you don't break out when you wear it. The best one is Bare Minerals. Apply a color that matches your skin tone to your face, and put some that is a shade darker than your skin from the apples of your cheeks to your temples. Also, use a daily moisturizer, so your skin will be soft and will have a glow to it. They have a number of amazing starter kits. look on qvc for great deals.Make-up tips...I want flawless-looking skin with make-up?
Conceal any dark circle or blemishes. For a clean look, use Benefit's Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker. I use it and the translucent finsh gives you a pretty glow. and for extra glow, use benefit's High Beam or Miss Popularity. They're highlighters and they work well. Just apply a small dot in the center of your cheeks and blend out towards your ears. (if you have the girl in the pictures skintone, then use Moon Beam, its still from benefit)
Try applying a foundation primer first and using mineral makeup. I recently found a mineral foundation that gives medium-full coverage but looks like I have no makeup on! I love it! I was originally a MAC user, so I cannot believe this stuff is drugstore brand... You can read more on it under ';Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Review.';





For a glow try a orange blush on the apples of your cheeks... I know it sounds crazy, but TRUST ME it works.
Try GloMinerals....they are a dermatalogical grade mineral makeup. They provide very natural look with a nice glow. Also, they won't clog your pores!!! Great product! Good luck ;)
Um, that not her realy skin, she has makeup on, trust me, when i have foundation on people think my face is soft and flawless %26gt;.%26gt;





Wash you face everyday, Put on natural lotion and in 4months your skin will be f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-
I know a not so pretty chick who started using bare minerals.....WOW after its applied ZERO blemishes.You can sleep with it on and it has a great matte finish.
WIth mineral foundations, your skin sparkles and looks flawless. Plus, it doesn't clog your pores, so you don't break out when you wear it. The best ones are Bare Minerals. Apply a color that matches your skin tone to your face, and put some that is a shade darker than your skin from the apples of your cheeks to your temples. Also, use a daily moisturizer, so your skin will be soft and will have a glow to it.
If you had a makeup artist and photographer who could fix the pics you would look like this. Makeup only hides your flaws. Mineral makeup is good, and also MAC studio fix makeup. The key is in knowing how to apply. You can visit youtube for tutorials on making your skin appear flawless. Also, try Clinique I love the results I got with it. It's a 3 step system, like proactiv, but worked better. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder