Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up tip for extremely dry skin?

I have extremely dry skin-- I mean really dry... And on top of that I have freckles... I have tried countless foundations, powders, creams, etc to cover up the imperfections and achieve a clear and toned look. But nothing works. When I put on foundation, it breaks and flakes. I do apply moisturizer before I put on the cover up, but it doesn't help.. Please, someone out there must have the same problem as I do, what have you done to pretend it? Please someone tell me what to do!! This is destroying my confidence... I mean, looks mean a lot to me.. Some tips please, even if they are minor... Thank you.Make up tip for extremely dry skin?
I've had this problem before.. what I do is I use a mild cleanser, like Clinique's cleanser because it doesn't dry out the skin as much.


Try exfoliating 2-3 times a week especially in the shower because the steam will open up your pores and it will work better, this will remove all the dead skin that makes your face look flakey.


I have also use a hydrating mask 1-2 times a week. Lancome has some really good ones, but if your looking for something that isn't so expensive, I suggest Evian intense quenching beauty mask.


I use Clinique's toner after I wash my face, then I use a thicker moisterizer. Clinique's 'dramatically different' moisturizer is good, but again, if you are looking for something that you can buy at the drugstore, I have tried Pond's dry skin cream, and it works great for me!





Good luck!Make up tip for extremely dry skin?
You can try putting on a good moisturizer before and let it dry good or you can add a little moisturizer in your foundation. I per fer Clinique moisturizer go to the counter and they should be able to help you find one for your skin. Good luck i hope this helped :)
Get lots of makeup tips here:
i am sure you are beautiful..every girl is in their own way..for maybe a week, if you can stand it, try not wearing any foundation, coverup, blush, anything..if you have to wear makeup play up something that isnt directly face related...i.e: eyes. lips. etc. you can ask a dermatologist or call your local doctor and see what they have to say..i use olay face lotion..its pink..that works really well for me and i have dry skin as well..as for the freckles..theres not much you can do about them..just learn to accept and love them!





hope that helps!
Try Eucerine moisturizing lotion.
to achieve clear skin, try not to use make up most of the time, they can contribute to the dryness of the skin and can irritate the skin. there are many things simple things to do to have clear and healthy skin, one is to drink plenty of water, this can keep the skin hydrated, likewise, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. try applying all natural moisturizer, it can keep the skin smooth, soft and supple. hope this can help gain back your confidence. visit http://www.skinsosilky.com for more skin care tips.
I have the exact same problem too.


Make sure your moisturizer is specialized for dry skin. Look for ingredients such as glycerin. Id recommend G.L.A Cellex-C Enhancer. It literally makes your skin feel silky and velvety.


And before putting on foundation try a primer. I find it helps because dry skin always sucks out the moisture from the foundation right away leaving it flaky. Try photo-finish primer by Smashbox.


As far as foundation goes try a airbrush foundation. They blend well, have lots of moisture(to prevent flaking) and take no more then 30 seconds to apply and blend. Id recommend ';Era'; by classified.





Don't forget to exfoliate plenty! (Try neutrogena's macroderm kit) An exfoliating facial will help plenty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder