Monday, November 30, 2009

Dress and make-up tips?

He


I'm 13 and looking for a nice dress to wear 2 a wedding. I don't want it too low, or too short, if possible! Also, maybe some make-up and accessory ideas to go with it?


I have a budget of 鈧?00 (yes it has to be available in Ireland, please).





Just so you all know, I've got dark brown hair, with a side fringe, and dark brown eyes. I'm pretty tanned as well.





Thanks in advance!! : )Dress and make-up tips?
A dress just a little above the knee is cute and plain, any colored eyeliner thinly lining your eyes. Don't throw a whole bunch or makeup on you cause it'll make you look really fake.Dress and make-up tips?
hmmm.


i don't really know what's available in Ireland, 'cause i don't live there.





but i think you should go with bohemian look :)
u could gives us an ireland clothing website that u like-that would help u know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder