Saturday, November 28, 2009

What shade of make-up or tips?

I have light brown hair, light brown eyes, ivory skin, except for my face. It's practically pink and flushed all the time! Should I go with Ivory or something darker? Any advice? I'm tired of looking like I'm crying all the time!What shade of make-up or tips?
Hmm, i had this problem.


You need something that a bit heavier in consistencey.


Use a stick foundation because goes on heavier and has more coverage, and yes go with Ivory.


Also if you can, i would recomend buying a green cover stick, you can buy them at any makeup store and they cover up redness pretty well :)


xWhat shade of make-up or tips?
ok i also have a pinkish tinge to my face but my body is fairly tanned... try maybiline ';pure makeup'; it is 50% water so it is easy to use... it get better as it dries... it smothens into the skin to give an even tone %26amp; for you type of skin this would be the GO.... try to keep your makeup all natural with light brow eye shadows %26amp; i clear lip gloss... NO BLUSH!.... hope this helps... Good Luck
I found this foundation stick and matching powder called 'bluffing' from benefit. It claims to conceal redness. You may want to go to a makeup counter and have them try it on you. Or go to prescriptives and get a custom blend.
Go with Ivory.





And for future reference stay away from pink based shades because it will just make you look even more red. I bought Dior (expensive!!) and took it home and found out it was pink based and when i wear it i look sunburnt!!!


(dont worry ivory isn't pink based)
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder