Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up tips, anyone.??

i recently bought a bottle of MAC fixer spray and em not quite sure about its uses or what it--- well--- ';fixes...'; so, can anyone tell me about it's uses and tips on how to maximize its benefits and/or uses.?Make-up tips, anyone.??
omg this is my favorite thing right now. I swear the only thing it can't do is tie my shoelaces. It's a glycerin/water spray.. I'm not sure whether to call it a toner or a moisture mist.. who knows. Regardless it is FANtastic. Keep one in the fridge to cool you down in summer... use it to take a powdery look away from makeup or use more to make a dewy look (I love this in photoshoots..).. spray a foundation sponge to dampen when applyiong... use it as a toner...spray your enemies. Really the uses are endless.. this is such an amazing product.Make-up tips, anyone.??
i like it for a little wake me up or refreshener

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder