Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up Tips for 12 year old?

Hi, I just recently started to wear make-up.


My mom will only let me wear drug store make-up.


What should I be wearing at 12 years old.


Please don't say nothing.


Also I have been getting a lot of blackheads even though I was my face 2 a day.


Any good face products for that too?





Thanks!!!!Make-up Tips for 12 year old?
Hey.


You should keep the makeup light since you only just started to wear it. Some advice for you is just to wear a light pink, peach, clear, or sparkly lip gloss, and some eyeliner. Just not too thick. I would go for a basic eye- not yet a bold eye or smoky eye. If you have brown eyes, golds, browns, or plums are good colors for eyeliners. For blue eyes, maybe some bronze, brown gray, black, violet, green, and deep blue. For green eyes, purple or brown is a classic. bronze, purple, brown, and gold are greatcolors.Make-up Tips for 12 year old?
Don't worry I started wearing make-up at 12 too. the most important thing is that you don't put a lot on, just lightly brush some eye shadow over you eye lid. it's really easy. just remeber it is really important not to put alot on you are not trying to cover up your beauty you are trying to exress it. Don't worry about blush or foundation. when I was learing to put make-up on my mom took me to a sears and had a lady teach me to put make-up on, you might want to try that.


for acne try spectro acne care (it's in a little bottle.) it really helped me.
well, i think you should jsut stick with eyeliner, and mascara for now, and maybe a little lip gloss. im 14 and thats all i wear. dont wear foundation, or concealer, itll just mess up your skin, and thats horrible if your so young. get a good cleanser for your face too, wash it every night. btw, maybelline is a good drug store brand of eyeliner and mascara.
Personally I think 12 is a little young for make up but if you must use it then keep it simple or you'll just look silly. Just mascara and a little lipgloss is fine.
i thinkkkk a thin line of natural color eyeliner like brown only to your top lash. %26amp; 2 coats of mascara then a clear/ light color lipgloss sounds appropriate. oh %26amp; maybe a concealer stick for under eyes %26amp; blemishes.
In all honesty, a 12 year old girl shouldn't be wearing makeup. If you must, just some mascara would probably be good enough.
Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub works great!


You should wear concealer were needed light but soft eyeshadow (very little) mascara a little eyeliner chap stick and light pink lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder