Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up tips HeLp??

What kind of colour make-up should I wear if I have Blondish-brownish hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes. What colour and type of make-up should I use.





THNX!Make-up tips HeLp??
Light browns and pinks would look really pretty for eyeshadow. Some brown eyeliner and mascara would look great too. Clear lip gloss wouldn't hurt either. I think a bronzer would look great too.Make-up tips HeLp??
go with almays color match trio for hazels gives you eye shadow colors eye liner color foundation blush lipstick everything you want or do not want to go with
I like to use a silver as my base and then in the crease of my eye and in the corner (not the nose corner..over side) a darker purple. I also like to use pinks!
  • suzuki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder