Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up swap...tips? I've never used one before, and I want to swap a foundation for something else.?

I've never used a make up swap (like on makeupalley or specktra).





I have a MAC foundation that I've used twice....it's not the right color for me...and I can not find the receipt to return it.





Has anyone done the make up swap thing? Or have any other suggestions?Make up swap...tips? I've never used one before, and I want to swap a foundation for something else.?
It is never a good idea to swap or share makeup as they tend to get infested with bacteria. You may get pink eye or some other irritation. Best to just throw it away and buy something else. Remember makeup has an expiration date and thins last from 6 months to 2 years - most magazines like Cosmo or Glamour have a list published somewhere.





Good luck.Make up swap...tips? I've never used one before, and I want to swap a foundation for something else.?
I would try taking it back to the Mac counter and tell them you want to exchange it for another. I know that Sephora let's you exchange without a receipt and I'm pretty sure that Estee Lauder and them also does. You're not asking for a refund so they should do it. It's worth a try and you can try on shades to find the right one. But remember the inside stoe lighting is different than the outside lighting.Good luck.
Try out swap your item at MyClozet, you might find someone who wants to swap with you.





You can put your ads and people will contact you if they want.





Try MyClozet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder