Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up tips for an ugly looking girl. How to make me look pretty.?

Ok so please can you give me some makeup and beauty tips because I've just started year 12, and I really hate the way I look. I get jelous of all those georgous exotic looking girls, and I've never had a proper boyfriend.





I have light brown hair, blue eyes, sometimes my skin breaks out terribly. I have a really big nose, thin lips. I look in the mirror and see fat. Im so self concious I always sit with my arm over my lap in case people see fat rolls. My friends in high school used to tell me if I ever did dress up that I looked like a prostitute, and when I had my braces off, not to smile. All their comments made me so depressed. Please could you just give me some makeup tips to improve my confidence and hopefully get a boyfriend.





Heres a pic to help you:


http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm211/choccychoc123/?action=view%26amp;current=017.jpgMake up tips for an ugly looking girl. How to make me look pretty.?
ok i seriously think your friends are jealous or something cuz your pretty. there are a few minor things you can do to help tho.


1. let your eyebrows grow out a little. you have good shape to them but they are really thin.


2.i like your hair color but if you dye it darker it will make your eyes a real focal point(thats good since you have really nice eyes)so you can dye it a chestnut brown and you'll look gorgeous.


3.try changing your makeup a little. so try and change your lip gloss to clear or a berry color. you can also try using browns around your eyes instead of the harsh black.


4.as for your clothes try not to wear that shirt since it kinda does make you look like a hooker(way to deep of a v-neck).try...


-american eagle=classic and casual


-aeropostale=cute and preppy


-abercrombie=classy yet casual


-hollister=comfortable beach vibe


if you cant afford those thats ok look on their websites and see the styles and then go to cheaper places like kholes,goody's,etc and get the same styles.(by the way if you do have a little bit of a belly try and get baby doll tops,tunics,things that flow away from the body,etc. )Those are all really big right now so thats a plus!


5.HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!!! I'm not saying this to be nice cuz i just tell ppl like it is. You really are pretty, but guys like girls who have confidence and dont need others to tell them who they are and what they should and shouldnt do.(by the way maybe you should find some new friends cuz anyone that puts you down like that isnt really your friend. :) and you can do better.)


-p.s. try neutrogena advanced solutions for your skin it works really well.Make up tips for an ugly looking girl. How to make me look pretty.?
You really are gorgeous! I think a dark brown, like maybe a deep brown (look for a cool brown not a warm one with reds..) would look so pretty on you! And you're not fat you're curvy! Look at your chest! Guys love a girl with some curves, so if your friends are calling you fat they really are just jealous of your assets. Try a brown mascara, but only on the top lashes. .. and then maybe a brown liner but also only on the top. And then maybe a light pink gloss on your lips. Good luck gorgeous!
your actually gorrrrgeous





really nice blue eyes and dark blonde hair


that are you onabout! lol





edit: DONT dye your hair darker i actually love the colour..also


OMG you look ALOT like the singer from mama mia lol


well karen from mean girls and shes stunning in life!
You should dye your hair a chocolate brown,get a light brown tan. Your already a gorgeous girl,but that'll set you over the top.Anyone that disses you is just damn jealous!
Don worry!





Just visit





http://www.apnibeauty.com





U'll find it a COOOOL one and the beautician there may also solve yr problems. Just check it out.
wow. i think that you are gorgeous. you remind me of karen from mean girls. i can't remember her real name... you don't look fat! your friends are bitches.
Ignore ur so Called Friends





just use a bit of eye liner


color in eyebrows


a more redish-brownish tone of blush


a darker shade of bron on ur hair





=)
you are definatly not fat, your really pretty don't pay any attention to what your friends have said.you'll find someone soon your beautiful
i think you look hella hot already.
i think you're very pretty O_o





look kinda like lindsay lohan
your pretty i bet that is not you
Ok first off you are NOT fat! Secondly I think you are very pretty, do not listen to those girls in high school. They are weak people who feel self concious as well, and b/c they are S*hitty human beings they put others down. As far as make-up, go light, get some hypo allegenic foundation and finish with pressed powder, some blush, light eye shadow and mascara not too thick though


Finally finis with some nice lip gloss


These days will be over sooner then you think, Just stick to your friends. Trust me, none of this will matter and more importantly these B*itches won't matter when you are out of school/
you are mad!!! you're a knock out, if some boy says ur not he is certainly gay. u r fit n shud be proud of it. if another girl says ur not she is jealous so ignore them.


i also think think your boobs are bludy stunning :P








and to the person who called u a twelve year old: READ IT AGAIN, IT SAYS YEAR 12 MEANING 16/17 IF YOU THINK SHE LOOKS 12 LOOKING THAT GOOD UR INSANE
O.o some self confidence.


you already wear a shitload of make-up for a twelve-year-old. more than me.


i'm being honest, you're pretty. your nose isn't big, but your eyes are :D which is really pretty.


you don't look fat either.


just chill O.o you sound seriously shallow.


and yeah, your friends sound like bitches. be a ***** back.





edit to the guy below me:


thank you for bringing out the caps lock on my 'insane' ***. i case you didn't notice, twelve year olds aren't the pigtail, overall-wearing kiddos they used to be. i deeply apologize for offending you (yeah, i'm still talking to my pal Tim here, as he seems to feel strongly about the subject), better?
Your crazy! I think you are very pretty! Yuor eyes are so light blue that the eyeliner and mascara are a little ';harsh'; I would suggest getting a lighter color liner and toning down the mascara a bit. Maybe try your hair a little darker brown. I think you would look LOVELY! Dont worry about what other people say, you are beautiful!





EDIT: Well maybe you need to kick their ***!! I can see why you feel so bad about yourself but I really think you are very very attractive. I think darker hair would look fabulous on you!! Like a dark brown, I love how it brings out the blue eyes! You need new friends. Sounds like to me that you are way to nice to be bullied that way. And actually you said it yourself, your being ';bullied'; I remember back in high school the kids would get a kick out of hurting people, but in all reality it was only to make themselves feel better in the end. Please please please try and keep your head up and realize that you are attractive and dont let anyone get you down!





ADD: So I just got done reading all your questions....and I cant believe I fell for another one of the teenage games! I feel stupid....some of your questions you admit to being attractive and skinny and then others you say your ugly....find something better to do!
  • suzuki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder