Saturday, November 28, 2009

Please, ANY MAKE UP TIPS?

i just started using make up? how do use it? how much should i put on? How much to impress a guy? stuff like thatPlease, ANY MAKE UP TIPS?
If you have light skin and light hair you should wear brown eye make up, but not black, black can be to overwhelming for people with blonde or red hair. When you go to buy make up at the store ask a worker in the make-up department for help with the right tones to fit with your features. Put on how much you think looks right. It's all your decision ; )Please, ANY MAKE UP TIPS?
guys tend to like girls who either dont use makeup or just a little, what i use is just a little powder over some areas, get a nice fluffy blush and dip it in the powder and rub it into your face, you can use liqiud but i dont because your face feels funny, when i put on a light pink eye shadow i sweep it over the brow bone. i get an eye brush for that nothing real special. for mascara i do two coats on my lashes then close my eyes and open them so they got the bottom lashes. and lastly for blush you can use the same brush you did for your powder if you want, i do. anyways i use the same color for my eyes, haha yeah i know. okay what i do is i suck in my cheeks and swipe one time over that bone. i always use chapstick but you can use lip gloss. :) umm lets see anything else?? umm, if your skin color is a lightish brown i would go with brown mascara or eye shades thats a more natural look. oh and if you want eyeliner what i do is i close my eye and hold the lid down with my finger and do a thin line on the bottom and the water line of my eye.





i hope i helped!!! :)
Don't put a lot on.


Use things with a little shimmer or glitter.


Sometimes to get rid mascara on the wand i wipe off a little so it doesn't clump onto my eyelashes.


If you're putting on eyeliner don't use liquid. Don't use the pencil one, use the one in the stick.


To cover up zits and such put on some moisturizer, let it dry, then put on concealer.


If you have questions on specific types of makeup just ask.


I prefer MAC, Covergirl or Maybelline, but stores like Claires are pretty good too!
Make-up dose NOT impress guys what so ever.


They never look at it, and If you put it on most of the time they tell you to take it off.





Just use a little.


I use ALOT actully.. Thats just because of how I and people potray myself.


Look up different things and use it to fit your style.


http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa206/KyliebopperzZz/?action=view%26amp;current=SDC10886.jpg





That's me and how I do my make-up on most days.


Good luck. :)


Lust, Kylie.
It completely depends on what look your going for. I like a golden green eyeshadow with black eyeliner top and bottom. With a wine colored lip gloss. Bronzy blush. and Stiletto Mascara(curl first) Putting on make up is easy it just takes a little practice.
urine is the best makeup... apply as much as possible.... as frequently as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder