Monday, June 21, 2010

Any good make up tips or general tips for good looks?

I'm not really sure why but lately I've been wanting to boost my looks. I'm skinny but super muscular so I don't care much for my body looks (I'm also pretty flat chested p:) but are there any good tips out there for a nice face? I have blonde curly hair, that can frizz a bit, so when i use dark make up it looks weird against my eyebrows. I don't break out often but my skin turns red a lot. Any help? :] thanks.Any good make up tips or general tips for good looks?
for the frizz try using frizz ease by john freida it works wonders, as for the face i don't know what's causing the redness it could be your makeup but eurcin has a redness relief product that works really well at healing red skin..Any good make up tips or general tips for good looks?
bluff powder by benefit cosmetics for redness. works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder