Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up tips!? girls please~!?

ok so i need help on choosing make up that is the right tone for me but also that helps my skin to get an even tone. i used to wear make up all the time but for the last month or too i have hardly used any! i don't know whats better if a liquid foundation or a moose or a loose or pressed powder? i usually use a like a sun kissed peach tone for blush is that good with my complexion or should i change it? what tone foundation should i use now i used to use a warm beige but for some reason my face has been getting a lot lighter. please help%26gt;?Make up tips!? girls please~!?
Btw, u are very pretty without makeup so i say go with natural tones and it will also look good with ur skin tones :)


Go with a nice foundation to match ur skin, then add just dark colors to ur lids like a nice green and then no lipstick, just balm trust me! add a touch of blush and ta-da! a great look for you :D





I hope i helped!Make up tips!? girls please~!?
you just have to use your own creativity and im sure you do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder