Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up tips & hair ideas?

I'm going to buy some new make-up this weekend %26amp; I was wondering what you think I should buy? I don't like having thick eye liner %26amp; bright eye shadows. I like warm/cool colors. %26amp; I like to use some eyeliner.


%26amp; I have a darker skin tone. I'm Filipino.





I have brown eyes %26amp; my lashes don't curl too well.


What kind of make-up should I get? Do you think brown liner would look good, or brown mascara? What kind of eye shadow?





How about hair tips? I'm tired of doing my hair the same. I don't like putting it up halfway (you know, half up half down). %26amp; my hair is thin, it's not curly, %26amp; it's a dark brunette. :DMake-up tips %26amp; hair ideas?
Mac's eye kohl (eye liner in pencil form) in teddy is always a good choice. Its a brown that kindof glimmers.





sephora has two of my fav eye shadows EVER in their brand. they're cheap too, only ten bucks. strass no 5 and strass no 8. there is a green one they have that i like as well. (stay away from their lash plumper... it sucks)Make-up tips %26amp; hair ideas?
My new favorite makup product right now is the eyeshadow/liner sticks. Its a thick stick of eye makeup that comes in all different shades. They are easy to apply and make smokey eye a breez.





If you have a darker skin tone i would also go with black eye liner and maskara. And for your hair, have you ever tried mouse? If you have thin hair don't apply too much but it will give your hair a great boost and natural wave that will be gorgeous





Good luck!
you should try iVillage.com


Then you will know exactly what do you need

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder