Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up tips for fair skin and small, almond shaped eyes? (pictures included)?

I re-phrased my question because someone was offended by the fact that I described my eyes as ';asian'; It wasn't mean to be offensive, I'm just used to people asking if I'm asian so I figured that would be the best description, since it's the one most people use.





anywho, here's the pictures, and yes, I am very pink %26gt;%26lt;


this is me and my dad: http://i38.tinypic.com/28v7trp.jpg


this is me by myself, flash turns me ghostly, sorry: http://i36.tinypic.com/2ynl7c4.jpgMake-up tips for fair skin and small, almond shaped eyes? (pictures included)?
I too am fair skinned. If you have pink tones in your skin you want to stay away from any shades of red or pink for eyeshadow or blush. Go more toward light blues or purples. That way you give yourself some color but are also not emphasizing the pink in your skin. I find that using a very light peach blush at the top of my cheekbones gives me just enough color to look less pale but not too much that it seems unnatural.





As for opening up your eyes. Get a white eyeliner and put a small amount in the inside corners of your eyes. This will work wonders. You might want to stay away from black eyeliners as they tend to make eyes smaller. Focus on browns or even using a dark eyeshadow on the eyelash line so that it looks like you are using eyeliner but its not as harsh.





You can purchase a eye brush called an angle brush that will make applying eyeshadow as an eyeliner much easier. MAC cosmetics makes these really awesome creamy eyeliners in all different types of colors that will help open the eye as well.Make-up tips for fair skin and small, almond shaped eyes? (pictures included)?
Since your eyes are brown, I鈥檇 recommend using colors such as navies and purples. If you really want to make your eyes pop, use funky colors like hot pink or lime green. Also, a shimmer eye shadow looks great with all eyes.





Remember, when you using intense eye shadow, stay with a neutral lip that is pretty much the same color as your lips.





For you, I would definitely use a bright pink blush





Hope this helped =)
You have gorgeous almond shaped eyes [much like my shape, I also get asked if I'm asian--especially if I wear eyeliner] with very nicely arched brows. Shimmery neutral tones [brown/golds/creams] or greens would probably look best on you. Brown/Black or Black liquid liner on the top lid, little to none on the bottom. Peach colored hues for the lips.
for eyeliner, try brown on the bottom rim of your eyes.


or black eyeliner on your top waterline, and a little on your bottom rim (outer corner)





eyeshadow: any warm colors, like browns, soft greens, golden tones, if you want to go intense try dark purples.





mascara, just black will do! classic





for the record i dont think you need any make up, and ur not very pink either ^ ^ go and hav fun!
Your eyes look fine the way they are, if you want u can enchance them more, just use some eyeliner (all black) only liquid..it stays longer..pencil smears if you sweat..um avon has really good liners in different colors
Whoa! ur pretty w/o make up. but if u want to wear some all u need is eyeliner just to make ur eyes stand out. thats my opinion anyway. hope this helps
mascara and a little eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder