Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye Make-Up Tips/Steps.?

Well.. I'm alright with doing my make-up, but I'm getting tired of the same daily routine. I want to try something new, new colors, and tips on how to make it look better. I wear black eye-liner with my dark-brown eyes, fairly tanned skin, and long, straight black hair. I'm not sure if it helps but, I used to wear light-pink eye-shadow on top of my eye, and the same, below my eye-brows. Then, I took some sparkle eye-shadow and smoothed below the corner of my eye-brow. Sorry.. I might have not described it that well.!! Hehe. %26lt;33333333Eye Make-Up Tips/Steps.?
Well i wear rimmel white eye liner


it looks really good with brown eyes!!!


And shimmer strips brown eyes


It is super natural


and i got mine from cvs





:]


hope it helps!Eye Make-Up Tips/Steps.?
i think you should like look up make up tips on youtube.


they got people there explaining stuff and most important SHOWING you how to put it on and stuff.. (:





hope this helps(:
Try Cover Girl.com or Loreal etc. They have videos etc. on there.
Many colors will be fine with dark eyes. Try blue, purple, green. Everything should look nice. If only well applied.))
instead of using black eyeliner try white eyeliner


or a light kind because it makes your eyes look


awake not sleep it basically brightens them


you should try curling your hair or somethin
instead of black liner use a colourful one that will compliment your eyes or brighten up your skin. may i recommend purple or teal. also, a gold shimmer shadow is great! so for every day use a shadow first and then the color eyeliner, on top, and you can use your black liner at the bottom. (use a VERY dark brown to look more natural) another look can be your liner and then a purple shadow. hint, a light color goes right under the eyebrow and or the teardrop of your eye. a darker one goes in the crease and a color on the lip. a cool night effect is blending two colors on the lid (same color different shades) with the lighter one closer to your nose
coo
well pink eye shadow is a nooooo, with your features and such anywayzzz.


Natural is really in right now but I have this Revlon colorstay black liquid liner that I use only on the unders of my eyes You have to know how to use it though not thick And a shade of brown that goes with your skin hair and eyes....Or a golden powder eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder