Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up tips/help please?

I am 15 and have decided to start to wear makeup (only naturally looking though) in hopes to make me look a bit older (I look really young for my age). Anyway, I have a round face, fair skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. My eyes are really sensitive and I have a hard time attempting to put eye liner and mascara on, so I kind of gave up on makeup. Although now I want to give it another try. Any tips (including instructional videos) are highly appreciated! Also brand names of good products would be helpful too.Make-up tips/help please?
Wow you are in luck because I too have fair skin, brown hair, and semi sensitive blue eyes!


The first step is a foundation. Start out with something with light coverage, unless you have severe blemishes. I would recommend the Clinique Almost Makeup pressed powder.


You can use a blush, find a brighter shade, this will brighten your whole complexion. Brush it onto the apples of your cheeks.


Then, for eye makeup, because you have sensitive eyes most drug store brands won't cut it! So go to your closest department store (i.e Nordstrom or Macy's) and look for hypo allergenic makeup. Clinique is a great brand for this! I would start off with a palette and mascara! Browns, golds, and peaches/pinks really bring out blue eyes. Ask a makeup artist working behind the counter to show you how to use the colors if you aren't sure.





Good luck!


here is a video of one of my favorite makeup gurus on youtube with 7 basic eye makeup steps.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll97VIl_Q鈥?/a>





remember to start out slow with it. Master simple, natural eye makeup before you move on to more dramatic looks.


have fun!Make-up tips/help please?
im like that too but what i find helpful is being lighter with my eyes sometimes its also the eyeliner and mascara you use are too harsh but i would recommend these products:


maybelline new york clear mascara


revlon eyelinerblack ebony


nyx liqquid liner -black








oh and here is a link to a video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1hc














if the link didnt work go to www.youtube.com and search up how to apply eyeliner by makeup geek tv. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder