Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need make up tips for dry face!?

I've never really had an issue with my face until lately; it doesnt know what it wants to do, be dry or be oily. I use all the ';mixed'; skin type formulas to treat my face, but I am curious as to whether or not there are some secret make up tricks to making my skin look next to ';flawless'; (or atleast less disastrous)! When I apply make-up it always looks cakey and my skin peels (especially around my nose and eye brows), but when I apply lotion it looks like leather. I just cannot win! Help, please!Need make up tips for dry face!?
equate beauty lotion (moisturizer spf 30) is great for dryer skin, and then i put neutrogena healthy skin blends, oil-control powder on all over my face to suck up whatever oil is left, so it looks natural and beautiful.Need make up tips for dry face!?
the same thing happens to me its oily but eyebrow, nose, and mouth area is dry and peely... what i do is wash my face right before i apply makeup, put some face lotion/ moistureizure and then apply the make-up...very lightly
Have you tried moisturizer at night before you go to bed after your normal cleansing routine? Your skin is more receptive to moisture before bed.


On top of that, try using an face exfoliator with your normal facewash before bed. It's a face loofah of sorts that will exfoliate as much as you need. That way you don't have to switch cleansing products or buy an expensive exfoliator.
A face primer (Smashbox makes a good one) before your makeup will help with that. You but it on after your moisturizer and before your makeup.
moisturize, moisturize. get good face cream, and use it after you exfoliate, and wash your face. you may need to apply the cream twice after you wash, as the cream will probably soak in quickly. try a spray, or lightweight liquid foundation. buff to blend
try not to use milky moisturiser , waterbase will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder