Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up tips? (Picture Included)?

Picture- No make up


http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/a鈥?/a>





Picture- Make up-


http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/a鈥?/a>





For makeup I usually wear brown eyeliner on the bottom lid. And I curl my eyelashes. I don't wear mascara because my lashes are naturally long and dark. and when I curl them they stay.





Occasionally I mix it up and curl my eyelashes and put eye shadow on, its a purple base, with a brown on top of my lashes.





In the winter I wear a blush.








I'm not a person to wear a lot of make up. I want a natural look. That's what I have now. But is there a better way to bring out my eyes?





Preferably no mascara, my lashes are wayy to long with that.Make up tips? (Picture Included)?
I love your hair! Is it naturally wavy like that?





You've already got gorgeous skin, so I don't think you need to mess around much with concealer and stuff. Just use a tinted moisturizer during the day for an even finish and a mousse foundation for the same purpose during the evenings. Powder formulas tend to look a little caked on, so it's best if you stuck with the more flexible formulas.





You also have a great eye color, so you can play that up with grey eyeshadow at night. Sweep it all over your lids and line them with a good kohl pencil. It'll POP, and leave every body looking.





For the day, I suggest using a chocolate brown eyeshadow (MAC has a good one, I think it's called Moth) on your lids, just to polish off your look. Since your lashes are already pretty long, just use clear mascara to make them look good. Use a gel blush on the apples of your cheeks for a fresh glow, it's the most natural looking of the formulas.





Lipstick and lip gloss of any color work for you, but I would love to see a golden pink lipstick on you. You have the skin tone for it.





Good luck!Make up tips? (Picture Included)?
you have gorgeous eyes so to bring them out, you need an eyeshadow that is basically the opposite colour of your eyes. brown would be good. put a thick stripe of brown eyeliner on your top lid, then smudge it upward. it will be like eyeshadow. i think that that is all you need. good luck!:D
I wear black eyeliner. But not a lot just a thin line. I also wear like a shade darker than my eyecolor for my eye shadow. I have light brown eyes so I wear dark brown eyeshadow and I brings out my eyes.
You are so pretty, you dont need much other than some blush, lipgloss and mascara.





You can visit my blog for more tips





http://www.changingfacesbymay.blogspot.c鈥?/a>



You can try a plum colored eyeliner, on the bottom lid. The heavier the better ... as long as it's not excessive.
you look prettyy..in the 2nd picture. your hair is gourgeous. ok well i think you should mascara anyway it would look really great on you. try some colored eyeshadows out
Black


Brown


A medium shade of purple


Gold








All of these will help bring out your blue eyes =]]
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder