Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New make up tips.?

Next year I'm going into a whole new school. This summer I want to make a real big change. I'm 5ft, so any ways to get taller? Lol. I want some better eyeshawdow, and mascara. Covergirl Great Lash is okay. I hate Maybelle Great Lash. I want a mascara that makes my lashes thick, long and gets ALL the lashes. I can never seem to get towards the inside corner of my eyes cus of the brushes. Also, I want to try to curl my eye lashes, but I'm scared I will pull out all my lashes, so any tips to do it correct? I have dark skin, so I need a better eyeshawdow that will look good on me. Matallic colors seem to be good on me. I use liquid eyeliner for top -- I sometimes do flickers, but I can never seem to get them perfect. Do flickers make you look better? If it does, I'll work on it then. I use liquid eyeliner on the bottom 2, since my friend stole my pencil. But, do you know any eyeliner pencil that WON'T smudge? No I do not use waterproof stuff. Sorry.





Please make these not too pricy.New make up tips.?
Some really good inexpensive products are:








Cover Girl Thick Lash 2 Mascara. (The one in the red tube). I've used it for years and my eyes are very sensitive. People ask if I'm wearing fake eyelashes sometimes because it makes them look really long. They don't look long without it.





Eyelash curling isn't difficult. Just put the curler at the base of the eyelashes and gently press down on the handle. Revlon makes a good curler at a decent price.





Revlon Color Stay Quad eyeshadows are the best drugstore shadows around, in my opinion. Highly pigmented and last a long time. With dark hair and skin I would try either Berry Bloom, Priceless Metals or Blushed Wine. You didn't mention your eye color, but in your avatar they appear brown, so those colors would be beautiful with darker coloring.





A good eyeliner pencil that doesn't smudge for me is either Max Factor or Cover Girl pencils. I would use black if I were you.





Another couple of brands that are inexpensive and excellent if you can find them where you live is NYX or Rimmel. NYX has excellent lipliners and eyeliners that are equal in quality to M.A.C. products, in my opinion. Rimmel's products are surprisingly good quality for the price.





Good places to put a highlight ( with a white highlighting pencil or a highlighter product) on the face are in the indentation above the lip, at the top and to the side of the cheekbone,right under your browbone and put some white on the inner corner of your eyes. That will make your eyes stand out. Another good place for highlighter is in the center of your bottom look. It will look pouty and pretty.





Loreal Lipstick in Belladonna Mauve would look good on you too. They also have a new line of lipsticks that you choose by your haircolor. They should have the display in whichever drugstore you choose, such as Walmart.





Hope that helps. Have fun at your new school.New make up tips.?
You should try going to Bear Essentials. You decide what colors you want, and they put it on you. And it looks natural, and beautiful. And they teach you how. There is one at Hawthorne, and you can buy more of their products at Ulta.
I have dark skin also =). You can always cheat, wear high heals and wedges! Eat lots of protein (meat, nuts, eggs, etc...) But most of all, EAT HEALTHY.





Don't use maybelline and covergirl eye shadows, the colors aren't flattering for dark skin.





As for mascaras, I use Extra Super Lash sold by Rimmel. It's $2-$3.





Liquid eyeliner is very difficult to apply! you should definitely buy another eye pencil! I like Maybelline eyeliners. But waterproof eyeliners are the best.





Here are my favorite make-up brands, all sold at drugstores:





1. Wet and wild. I love their new eyeshadows! Sand castle and Paradise Cove are two sets of eyeshadows that have 7 gorgeous, shiny colors (metallic included). Those are $5 each.





2. Jane makeup. They are very inexpensive!





3. Physicians formula. The foundations are not for dark skin, but the new eyeshadows and bronzers are great!





I hope I helped!
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder