Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make up tips?

I have hazel eyes that change colors with what i m wearing and light brown hair with different shades of natural blonde and auburn in it. I use a bronze-y shaded waxy eyeliner that blends well with my skin tone, black doesnt work for me, I don't put it in the inside of my eyelid because it could get infected. Right now i m using gold, shimmery white, and brown shaodws on my eyes and it works well but i want to try something else. Any tips? Also I m looking for a new base. I use my moms old one its too light for me but it blends, and then i put blush to help it, but at the end of the day it comes off. What kind of base should I use? Also my eyeliner droops by the end of the day, and i tried using eyeshadow but it doesnt show up, also regular pencils dont show up either! Ugh. Sorry i have so many questions...but what should i do?Eye make up tips?
if your light skined you show go with warm colors for yous face, so you wont look that old. you should get the MAC foundation which is found in Nordstrom. it really works well!!!!! i hat the fact that my eyeliner comes off too by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder