Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stage make-up tips for Dorothy?

My college's dramatics group is about to stage ';the Wiz'; in three weeks, and I was cast as Dorothy ( the quintessential Dorothy for costumes, so people could be familiar: braids, red ruby slippers, blue checkered apron and everything).





Unfortunately, I have no idea on how to pull off the stage make-up, with the colors and stuff. I'm familiar with the basics, application and everything, but I'm just not sure which colors would be ideal for eyeshadow, cheeks, and lips, and if I should use false lashes or not.





My skin tone's olive to brown (MORENA, if the term will help anyone?), quite close to my avatar's skin tone. Suggestions, anyone? Other tips for stage make-up would be welcome as well! If it's about stage make-up, submit!


Thanks everyone!Stage make-up tips for Dorothy?
red lipstick, rosy cheeks, light white eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner (black), ,mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder