Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Different make up tips anyone?

Is there anything I can use as a way to keep eyeshadow lasting longer and stay colorful throughout the day, besides the primer you buy at the store? I noticed many people use Urban Decay primer potion but I just wanted to know if there are any at-home products?


Also, when you break up eyeshadow palettes into powder, what would you use to make it into a cream shadow? (I'm just now really getting interested in make up and need a few tips on using make up I already have and re-inventing it or learning how to use it in different ways i.e. making lip gloss out of your eyeshadow, etc)


Plus I dont have Mac or those high pigmented eyeshadows, just your typical things you get at drugstores...so its not all that great and much I can do with it, that I know at least.





Thank you for any and all tips because everything you give me will be helpful!! :)Different make up tips anyone?
For eye shadow that stays colorful all day long, you should try the HIP eye shadows. you can get them at wal mart, walgreens, target. they are a little more expensive then most eye shadows there but they have high pigment and bright colors that last.Different make up tips anyone?
yes use makeup that suites your skin and it will look fabulous to here's a site that will show the makeup that will suite your skin a lot it's called nextag.com
yea you can make lip balm from vaseline and pigments. Here's a video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXGCRonj鈥?/a>





some of the follower people have great videos on yoututbe.


panacea81


pursebuzz


xteener


fafinettex3


itsjudytime





Also, another great idea that I use for longer lasting eyeshadow is that I use a little spray bottle that I got from CVS and filled it with water.


Once I dabbed my eyeshadow brush into the eyeshadow, just right before I apply it on my lids, I spray it about 1/2 foot away to the eyeshadow that's on the brush. It allows the eyeshadow to blend better as well as have a smooth texture. It will also make the eyeshadow stay longer, because it's no longer so powdery.





Hope it helped!
Put a little Vaseline on your lids. It will help the color stick.





When you break into powder to make a cream, Vaseline will work too!
I only no the answer for #1


Things You鈥檒l Need





Eye shadow, any drugstore brand will do


Make-up brushes, eye shadow sponges and brushes


Cream concealer


Blush and a blush brush


Step 1:


Apply a cream concealer to each eye lid. Use your finger tip for easy application. For your eye shadow to last all day it needs a base that it can hold on to.


Step 2:


Load the eye shadow on to the eye shadow make-up sponge. You will want to load the make-up sponge with plenty of eye shadow. This will be the main layer of eye shadow that will last all day.


Step 3:


Sweep the eye shadow over the eye lid using the make-up sponge. Fill the desired areas of the eye lid with the eye shadow.


Step 4:


Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for all desired colors of eye shadow for your look.


Step 5:


Create contour on your eye. Choose an eye shadow shade that is a little bit darker then the other colors that you have used. With an eye shadow brush sweep this color into the eye crease. Repeat with other eye.


Step 6:


Use your blush to set your eye shadow, so that it will last all day. With your blush brush sweep a light layer of your blush over your eye shadow to keep it in place all day.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder