Monday, June 21, 2010

Beauty/make-up tips? (pics)?

I've never felt good about my looks or pretty, so do you have any tips for me?


http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182鈥?/a>


http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182鈥?/a>





What kind of makeup should I wear?


People say I look 11/12 years old, but I'm 14. How do I atleast look my age?


What should I do with my hair? Bangs? Pics?


I get rings under my eyes, what's the best product to cover them up?


Anything else to make me look a little bit prettier?





Thank you and please no mean comments!Beauty/make-up tips? (pics)?
im 13 and wanting to become a makeup artist when im older so im gonna help yuh haah well atleast try to:]





first of all yuhr rly pretty and yuhr hair looks rly healthy


i wuld dye it a light caramel brown or maybe a tad bit darker :]


if u cant or your not allowed to dye it get lowlights (which are just highlights darker than your hair color)





now for makeup :D


for your dakr circles try some salmon colored concealer,


and pat it on very gently (never rub it in!) and to birghten you up a little bit get either some blush or bronzer ( a peachy colored blush and a light bronzer so its natural looking) to brighten u up a bit :]





yuhr lips r already a nice color so just use some chapstick or maybe sometes a clear lipgloss but nothing too fancyy haha





im GUESSING your eyes are bluee...


sooo


try a golden-y or light brown color and a little bit of black mascara


nothing too dramatic :]


and no affence but the color eyeshadow u have on doesnt go with blue eyes


try more opposite colors to make them pop:]]


hope i helped!Beauty/make-up tips? (pics)?
Your already pretty!


But if were you, I'd get side-swept bangs and layered hair. As for makeup, it kind of looks like you're wearing blue eyeshadow in those pics, so if you are stop wearing it. All you need is a little bit of brown eyeliner and mascara and you'll look naturally gorgeous! You could also throw in some blush and pink lip gloss if you wanted to.
yah ur pretty but i suggest bangs eyliner and eyeshadow you look 14


omggg everyone thinks i look 11 too but i have twin sisters so they think that we are triplets and its so annoying!!!!!!


so i knnow what you are going through
DO EXACTLY WHAT RIHANNA JUST SAID!
you would need plastic surgery to cure ur looks.
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder