Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up tips (10 points)?

I use a foundation called pure liquid mineral by maybelline


i use shade ivory 010





I thne use a powder over that, called perfecting minerals 2000 collection


i use shade no 2 honey.





However it makes my skin look a bit pale, lighter than me skin is.


People have also said why do you wear pale make up





sometimes i go for darker shades but they make me look orange and cakey..





Can someone please tell me a list of the lightest shade to the darkest shade





my skin has a slight tan.im mixed race english/arabic





thanks : )Make-up tips (10 points)?
Getting a perfect match for any skin color is pretty tricky. I had the ';pale look'; problem before since my skin color seemed to always be in between two colors. It was horrible!





So, instead of searching and buying more and more foundations and powders, I went to Sephora and asked one of the associates there. I was very happy with the results and with the foundation that they found for me. For my powder, I went to the Bare Escentuals store and got a perfect match for my skin tone. It's all a matter of getting an outside/professional opinion.





My concern for you is that you are wearing both foundation and powder which could be another reason why you look pale. Try using one at a time. And if you still want to wear a powder with your foundation try using a colorless setting powder. I use one from Laura Mercier and it keeps me from getting too oily throughout the day.





OR another thing you could do is buy Revlon's Custom Creations Foundation or Revlon's Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup to help you find a good match. Maybe use Light or Light-Medium.


But anyway! I've heard some pretty good reviews for those certain foundations. =)





Good luck and I hope I answered your question!!Make-up tips (10 points)?
I can't give you a list of shades, but if you live near a Sephora you should just go get them to do your face makeup for free. All you have to do is ask, and they'll help you find the exact right shade for you. They carry lots of different brands, but the prices are a little steep because of the quality and how long it lasts.





Good luck!





:)
Match the color to the back of your hand, they kind of have the same tone.


Darker tones are a possibility but if you go to dark like you said they look orange





There are;


Lights


Fairs


Mediums


Olive


Dark


Browns.





Also get one that shows For oily skin or something like for dry .


depending on you.
Keep your foundation, and dust a skin colored bronzer over your browbone, the bridge of your nose, cheek bones, and chin. Right where the sun would naturally tan your face. That will make it look more natural :)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
When go buy your make-up.. Look at your skin %26amp; compare it with your skin color. HOPE THAT HELPS!!!
just test the color on the back of your hand then compare it to your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder