Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?

Girls,, I really need help.





there will be a debut, my bestfriend have a debut and I am invited. the problem is...


I will have to do my own MAKE-UP... No make-up artists this time to fix me up.





I dont know how. but, I hope you can help me with a few step and some products to use. thanks!!! this are my pics to help you choose the shade and styles:





http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/鈥?/a>


http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/鈥?/a>





thank you very much... by the way the event is on sunday. thanksMake-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?
Hmm, i think you have pretty fair skin so you can skip on the foundation part because its used to balance the skin tone (for people that have that peaches and cream face which means that their blood vessels make their face look red wiht their natural skin tone).





You can probably use some eyeshadow depending on what kind of outfit you're wearing. The oufit should be catagorized in the following: Sun, Sea, and Earth.For the sun colours, choose colours like red, orange, yellow, and so on. for sea colours, take blue, blue-ish green, metallics. For Earth colours, use green, brown, blacks, and you get the idea. I would use Lancome which is a designer brand but a little pricey. You can probably get some MAC or some Loreal Paris. Clinique is good if you have sensitive skin and you still want to have the healthy after look if you are willing to spend lots of money





Eye liner is good too. Use pencil for the bottom and liquid for the top. Black is usually the normal eye liner colour but you can match two tones darker than your eyeshadow. Doesn't relaly matter which brand, they all seem the same to me.





Since you have a pretty nicely shaped face, a bronzer would go really good with your skin.





I don't relaly know if bronzer and blush would go good, but if you prefer rosy cheeks over a tanned look, then go for a blush instead. Not to red, just a little more coloured than pale.





I would go with a light lipstick, then a gloss. Preferably pink because I can't imagine you with reds. Plus you have more of a pretty and cute look so reds are out of the question. They're more for the sophisticated look.





Mascara (but first make sure you have an eyelash curler). Just squeeze your eyelashes if they start to clump





I think you look pretty good the way in the picture already, so all these are probably a little not needed. Still, if you don't want to do ALL of these things, just use the following:


-bronzer (because it would look REALLY good with your face, trust me)


-eyeliner (makes anyone look older and sophisticated)


-eyeshadow(don't wear eyeliner alone! That's just emo)Make-up tips for formal event? (my pic included)?
holy shi*t .


you are so pretty.


why can't you use a make up artist?


just go to a mac store and have them do it for you.
your natural face looks better you dnt need to addd makeup it would be to much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder