Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-Up tips for my eye colour and skin tone?

Hi, I am a 13 year old girl, I look a little older though, and my mom lets me wear make-up, i don't like to wear a lot like all the girls who think they are so hot and wear it for attention, i just thinks its fun to be a bit girly, well anyways, i want to know some make-up tips for my eye colour and skin tone...





i have deep brown eyes and my skin tone is not pale, but i am white, i just have a summer tan, a little darker than miley cyrus'(i know ew), anyways i use a little bit of brown eyeliner, and brown and beige eyeshadow, sometimes i us plumish purple and blues(not a lot) i do not use mascara...any tips?Make-Up tips for my eye colour and skin tone?
you should try buying some mark make ups. they're designed for girls 13-26 so they would be perfect for you. they have lots of affordable different types of make up. and they're all around 4-8 dollars. you should ask your mom to buy some for you. http://vanonas.mymarkstore.comMake-Up tips for my eye colour and skin tone?
ummmm all i use is eyeliner(black)


sometimes mascara(black)


cover up(for all the blemishes i have)


lip gloss(sheer pink or clear)





i look natrual and clean i use revelon brands!!!
Is your tone pink or golden? If you tan, you probably have golden tones. I'd do a mineral face powder with a golden highlighter, it looks natural and gets rid of shine. Just don't put it on too heavy. I'd probably not do plums, maybe for your eyes, pink and green. They actually come together in some brands, as they make brown eyes look really nice.





Highlights are also pretty with dark hair, maybe when you're a bit older. It's fun to be girly :-))
i would go for greens, and brown eyeliner / mascara.


then tan or pink blush, depending on the occasion.


the green will make your eyes stand out more than plum, and will look less harsh than blue against your skin.


x
If you are in a rush in the morning, slap on a clear lip gloss and mascara. This makes you look as though you spent time putting it on. Plus, the mascara makes you look more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder