Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up tips: What kind of stuff should I use?

I'm getting so tired of my make up. I need some revitalization!





Lighter olive skin


Dull blue eyes


Light under eye circles


Blondish hairMake up tips: What kind of stuff should I use?
need a picMake up tips: What kind of stuff should I use?
I use Bare Essentials make up and LOVE it!! I've used all kinds of stuff from Clinique to Origins to MAC etc, but I love bare essentials. It doesn't look like you're wearing make up but covers everything and stays on all day. I only use their foundation because I really love Origins eye shadow and Clinique's blush, but truly no better foundation out there. When getting eye shadow, you should probably go with a brown or neutral color to make the blue of your eyes stand out. For bare essentials go to any bare escentuals store. I'm sure if you google it you could find a store close to you or at least a place that sells it. Nordstrom also has some make up counters that you could go to and ask them for help (they'll probably give you a makeover and just tell them you want some time to walk around and see if you like how it feels after a little while). Good luck!
it depends you should be mor specific on what kind of a look you are going for whether it be casual professional flirty sporty urban or sexy if you mention what you want i could tell you
Well, look on youtube at a girl named atothemandaaa 's channel. The stuff she uses way me appropriate for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder