Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Homecoming MAKE-UP TIPS!?!??!!? ?

Ok so homecoming is next week and I have NO idea how ot put on make-up I never have...........xo anyway heres my dress http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff334/Olive_Oyl_photos/dress008.jpg and here's me IN the dress...........





http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff334/Olive_Oyl_photos/love.jpg


I don't know if you can tell but I have green eyes and a very pale complextion I'm not sure what make-up to wear! I KNOW that I'm wearing bright, bloody red lipstick but I don't know what brand...........any suggestions? and I don't know what color eye shadow.........my date is wearing a striped suit (we are hippies OK? we do thing kinda unorthodox.) it black and white I don't know if really matters...........but ok I need some tips on make-up junk and different name brands perhaps?





any help will be GREATLY appreciated!





~Olivia





P.S. I'm curling my hair.Homecoming MAKE-UP TIPS!?!??!!? ?
I would try Cargo PlantLove lipstick from Sephora (if you have one of those where you live)





As for the eyes, i would wear a champagne colored eye shadow (maybelline shadow stylist in Vintage Champagne, at drugstores) with a bit of darker brown eyeshadow (theres bound to be some at any drugstore you go to) in the crease of your eyes. Follow that with a little bit of dark brown eyeliner on your top and bottom, and then a coat of dark brown mascara ( I use Dior Diorshow waterproof, and it is amazing, but it might be a bit too much on your face seeing as you don't wear makeup usually and it also is a bit pricey - $24) I would go with one from the drugstore - the only cheap mascara i've ever used was that classic maybelline mascara when i was in a pinch and my old mascara ran out... it is in a pink and black tube it was called, um, Great Lash waterproof mascara (waterproof so it doesn't run all in your eyes when you're dancing) Get it in brown so it looks a bit subtler.





Hope this helps! Homecoming MAKE-UP TIPS!?!??!!? ?
because your dress is black and white,,





red lipstick would be good,


as far as brands go...


go with Infallible Never Fail Lipstick by Loreal.


it has a two step applying system.








the second step is a conditioning coat, and it keeps the color on your lips and not anywhere else [a glass, etc.]














i wouldnt wear eyeshadow. because you dont want to have too much.





i would just get some maybelline smooth eyeliner [not the liquid]


and apply a thin line on your top lid.





then apply some maybelline volumizing mascara.





if you really want to do eyeshadow, do a light gray.


apply it to your upper eyelid only.











you can always email me if you need more help =]



when you curl your hair don't use too much hairspray. With makeup when you wear foundation (if you do) make sure to blend it good and buffer it out. (move the brush around in circles) use a liquid base and brush over it with a powder. For your eyes bring the eyeliner a little past your eyes and give it a wing look. This will make your eyelashes look longer and fuller. Wear a dark eyeshadow and blend it with lighter colors. Whatever colors you chose. Lips use a clear gloss.


Hope this helps
Try this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder