Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips? Please read?

Or my face type. Lol. I'm 12, and I've tried different make-up techniques, and I feel like I don't need to wear a ton of make-up. What colors should I use to make it look like I don't have make-up on, but at the same time make me feel good about my face?


Here's a picture of me. I know I'm too young to be posting a picture of myself, but it's just one picture. My friend gets all the guys and I want to stand out.


http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281鈥?/a>Make-up tips? Please read?
you're so pretty just the way you are.


you really dont need any make up...


once in a while for a little extra touch you might wanna put just a stroke or two of mascara to define your eyes and realyyyy light blush. i think that would compliment you beautifully.Make-up tips? Please read?
You don't need a lot of makeup.





Before you apply makeup, be sure to wash and moisturize your face. Also, maybe a primer, but it's not really all that important.





For the face, maybe some tinted moisturizer (it has less coverage than foundation),translucent powder (to set the moisturizer), and some blush in a natural pink or peach tone.





An eyeshadow base will keep the eyeshadow from creasing (gathering in your crease) or fading. I reccomend loreal de-crease or neutrogena skin soothing eye tints. For the eyeshadow, go neutral, cream or pink colored eye shadows and maybe some brown eyeliner. Also, add some light colored (white, beige, something just a little lighter than your skin tone) shimmery eyeshadow just under your eyebrow to highlight. Mascara color is pretty much up to you, brown or black will do.





For the lips, just wear some lip gloss or tinted lip balm in a shade close to your natural lip color.





Hope this helps!
Pic doesn't work.





I would say just eye liner or just mascara. Sometimes i use just a line of eye liner on my top lid of a bright colour (like blue or green). It makes my eyes stand out without a lot of effort (and it's easy to take off at night).





Or some brown eye liner with skin tone eye shadow above it to help it blend in. That's really classy, it's not that noticeable and it looks pretty. You could put mascara on also.
Girrrrrl, your 12, i know whatchu mean but dont grow up too fast, i dont think you should start until 13.


or if anything, use very earthy tones, and mascara.


avoid black eye liner, use browns or greens.


and girl, your friends may be hot now, but once you're in highschool you will be soooo pretty.


been there, done that.


i used to be so ugly, all my friends hads bfs.








girl, dont even worry (:
(Um...dont say ur 12 next time ur account might get deleted say ur 13)





Use light pink gloss put enough to see it gloss up


Just lightly put eye liner on the bottom but put very little and light


Light light brown mascara on top and bottom


Very light green eye-shadow on the eye lid and near the eye brow part


put a tiny bit on the bottom





All these steps will make you look very natural and beautiful Good Luck and make them light






You're very cute.Just a neutral or pink cheek color %26amp; lip color to match. Brown black eye liner only one the lash lines.. %26amp; brown black mascara. Use mineral foundations , not those seen on tv, they're full of fillers %26amp; you have to pay for them. top it off with lip gloss. Pearl or clear.
This is so easy and sooo much fun!





Go to my website.... www.marykay.com/sdem





Click on ';What's New';, scroll down to ';NEW! Virtual Make Over'; and either upload a picture of your face and go from there or pic a model who looks like you.





So many colors and makeup options to choose from... you cannot go wrong!
purple eyeshadow for brown eyes and lightish brown eyeline with black mascara! my sister is a cosmotologist so i am all into make up! but dont wear it too dark cuz u r gorgeous so dont cover that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder