Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips for bad skin?

I have bad skin, mostly because of the acne that I have but also I have big pores, pretty much an all over bad complexion. I wear a lot of foundation to cover it but after an hour or two it starts to look really oily and almost plaster like. When I touch my face at all it smudges and I end up with weird blotches. I was hoping someone could tell me what kind of foundation I should get that covers very well and doesn't smudge or look chalky/plaster like. I just want my skin to look clear and normal. Thanks





(Preferably oil-free.)Make up tips for bad skin?
Start out with the proper cleaning regimen. I like Clean and Clear's kit. Bare Essentials is great for oily skin, their mineral vail sets the foundation and keeps the oiles at bay. Also try using blotting tissues, they are much like tissue paper and they help reduce the oil on your face without taking all of your make-up off.Make up tips for bad skin?
Concealer-Almay Smart Shade. It is oil free, blends into your natural skin tone, and is light, but covers up your acne well.





Foundation- Get Loreal Bare Naturale Concealer powder. This comes with a small, featherly brush in a small conatiner. This powder goes on your huge/big acne spots, and covers it without looking cakey/oily.





2nd Foundation: Loreal Bare Naturale foundation powder. This comes with a bigger, soft brush. Its in a bigger container. This powder goes ALL over your face to cover/concealer/set everything. It looks natural but still covers your acne immenesly!
concealer-Almay smart shade





Foundation-Nuetragena Healthy Glow SPF 15





Powder-Clinique SPF15





I cant realy say much


I suggest u go to a derma because they can get you acne medication also they know what kind of make up brands are good for your skin type.
Alright.





I've had this problem for a few months until last month I went to Dillards and I found this amazing powder foundation called ';Pur minerals';.





It's soo amazing. It left my skin looking clear like i've never had acne before, it does not have any oils in it, it's very very lightweight and it's just amazing!





It doesn't smudge either; you must try it. It's all natural too since it just basically uses minerals.





Here's the website:





http://www.purminerals.com/





I hope this advice helps and good luck!





P.S: it's a ';powder'; foundation, much better than liquid kind.
Before you wear makeup, I would treat your acne first. It's important to have healthy skin while wearing makeup. If you wear makeup and have bad skin, it will make your skin worse. Hope this helps!
i would recomment using a natural consiler like bareminerals which gives skin a healthy glow and helps and is all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder