Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips? (pic included)?

I'm 13 about to be a freshman in highschool. I want to start wearing make up. I've been wearing eye makeup for the past year, and I'm only ok at it.


Here's a picture of me wearing powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and blush


http://m43.photobucket.com/albumview/alb鈥?/a>


All I realy wana know is if I'm doing it right what colors would look good and stuff like that thanks :)Make up tips? (pic included)?
no blush or eyeshadow! show your natural beauty wear a bit of masscara :) %26amp; tiny bit of eyeliner on lash line %26amp; lip gloss :)Make up tips? (pic included)?
Pretty picture.


I don't wear too much make-up anymore , it takes up too much time.





I usually wear :


1) concealer for under my eyes


2) brown / black eyeliner on the top if I have time.


3) Mascara


4) chapstick.





If I have time then I match my make-up with what I am wearing.


If you have something fun/ bright. ( you could out a gold or black liner on your lids, and add some colour on your cheeks.





If you have something flowing / soft / feminin.


I would go for a cat liner or soft eyes. well blended eye shadow with pinks purples, greys.





Something flirty:


Maybe some colour on the lower lashline.and black on top or a smokey eye.





There are some really nice tutorials on youtube that can help. I really like Michelle Phan, check her out she is amazing .





Have fun.
your eyeliner looks amazing, try a lime green or bright yellow eyeshadows that would look gorgeous on your skin tone,





Since your darker, you can use a brighter blush and a nude lipgloss


I would try a dramatic lime green eye, eyeliner and then a semi bright cheek and a nide gloss
I thing you have mastered a great everyday look, when I had only been using make up for a year I normally looked like a panda.


Your skin tone would suit pretty much any strrong, bright colour. If you wanted to add colour for the day I would suggest maybe a thick line of coloured liner under your normal liner. For parties, etc. you could use a bright colour all over your lids, I think it would look great with your skin.


I would check what your school allows though. I am in the UK and if anyone under year 10 (age 14-15) had make up on they would be sent home :/
You look fine, you don't need any more makeup. You are only thirteen and don't need to be wearing to much makeup it will make you look like an easy target for horny teenage boys, and you don't want that. They will be into you for the wrong reasons. How your makeup is now looks good without screaming hoe.
i think you should wear colorful eyeshadow to match whatever top your wearing to add like pazaazzz to your eyes. you can get tht at like stop and shop. and like, maybe a little thicker eye liner cuz i cant really see it, and it will make your eyes pop the more you put on.


but basically ya look good.


:]
I've always thought that you should never match your makeup with what you're wearing, but make it so the makeup makes you look good and feel good. It should match your face, not your clothes. I think you should get a purple eyeliner. (pretty!) To me, the rest of your makeup looks great!
you're wearing too much. don't use a powder or a blush. i reccomend you'd use a liquid foundation that matches your skin tone exactly, then maybe a shimmer as a blush, not a pink blush. %26amp; i also think that you should just do a top line of eyelines. you know? like how katy perry does it. and mascara,
I would use some coppery/gold eyeshadow. I use a kind by Covergirl





http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/products/p鈥?/a>





Mink is the color I use and it is PERFECT for everyday and for going out! You can blend tons of colors with it-such as browns/blacks/whites/silvers.


Hope I helped :)
pink blush would look fantastic on you. As far as eyeshadows, you can do a lot of colors they would look really good. shimmery shadows will def bring out your eyes..natrual colors look good on anyone. But if you like to play it up, you know like blues and purples and yellows would look good..
yeah you look fine! not like over the top crazy make up....kind of natural and stuff....so yeah...high school is so fun!!! i graduated class of 09 and don't be afraid if you don't look like other girls because everyone is different
no blush-less eyeliner, pale purple eyeshadow? no mascara-if you must just a teensy bit. some pink lip gloss?





hope I helped!
you look like youre doing it right.
You're eyes look great- you're so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder