Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE (SCENE)?

OKAY, SO I REALLY WANT TO DO MY MAKEUP DIFFERENT (JUST EYE MAKEUP), BUT I'M NOT GOOD IN ANY WAY AND I'M NOT CREATIVE EITHER. SO I KINDA WANT TO DO A SMOKEY EYE, BUT I'M REALLY PALE AND A BLONDE...SO I CANT GO REALLY DARK. ANY SUGGESTIONS/ TIPS/ OR HELP? ANYTHING WILL WORK, AND LINKS/PICS WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS A TON :)MAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE (SCENE)?
TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK!





okay, now that you have done that....


You're going to want eyeliner, a small crease brush or a smudger, a normal shadow shade. And a hilighter.





Put the shadow on how you would normally (put a darker color in the crease and corner of the lid if you want)


and then put on the eyeliner, if you can liquid. Before it drys smudge it out with the crease or smudge brush. and do a cat's eye (sweap out a line from the corner of your lash. Just a little bit farther then where your eye ends.)





Put some liner under your bottom lash line, you don't want much or go on thick (that's where you'll start looking like a raccoon %26gt;_%26lt;)


Only go about a third of the way in, and don't put on a thick line.





Take the hilighter (a very light color of shadow) and put it on the inside corner of your eye, and under your brow.


This will make your eyes brighter.





Practise makes perfect, and I'll send some links to helpfull videos that might help.








The second to last one, again I don't recomend lineing the entire bottom line.





And for the last one, I love his makeup (yes him) but... It probably is terribly hard to follor :(


If you need a translation just email me *please resend me the link if you do *


and I'll send a runthrough on what then did


email is Cauliflower346@yahoo





If you want anymore help then feel free to email me for that too


I'm goin to link to it anywayMAKE UP TIPS/ADVICE (SCENE)?
dude, blondes look the BEST with smoky eyes. nothing too dramatic, you dont wanna look like a raccoon, but just look at Taylor Swift! She pulls up the smoky eye so well. Take advantage of your light hair and dare to go for the dark eyes. I have black hair and I cant do smokey eye as much as Id like to because Its just too much.


Just line your eyes as you normally would with black eyeliner, or plum which is dark also, then smudge it. Make sure its really close to the eye or else its too much. Or use black eyeshadow and smudge that. As long as its not one big round black thing, and you smudge it along the rim of your eyes, you should pull it off. And dont forget the mascara.
use white in your inner corner of your lid


use grey in the outer 2/3 of your lid


use dark grey in your crease and outer corner


dab a small amount of black to the outer corner for definition


add liner and mascara and your good to go!





(i like how shimmery colors look when doing smokey eyes as well)
i play around with makeup all the time and heres too looks i did on myself you might like





http://makeupalley.com/account/pic.asp/f鈥?/a>





http://makeupalley.com/account/pic.asp/f鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYZKYAei鈥?/a>





hope this helps :)
do little swirly tails with eye liner:)


and also go for a dramatic shade like electric blue with a white couture {sp?}


anywho...it would look great if u have blue eyes
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder