Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips for a vampire? Lol?

I am quite pale and never go out in the sun, I live in Arizona and I burn almost immediately when I do. I also have a round, slightly chubby face that I would like to make appear thinner. I have dark brown hair that is currently dyed black and I desperately need a haircut as well. Also, my eyes are light brown, and my lips are pale and thin with a slight pout on the lower lip. So, basically, what I'm asking is:





How do I make my face appear thinner?





What color of eyeshadow will accentuate my eyes without making me look even more dead than I already do?





How can I cut my hair to make my face seem less round (also trying to grow it out, it is currently shoulder-length)?





And how can I accentuate my lips and what colors would go best against my pale complexion?Make-up tips for a vampire? Lol?
To thin your face you need to contour, there are some *fantastic* videos on you tube that give excellent demonstrations. I wouldn't use a contouring powder as you're so fair I'd just use a light bronzer to add definition and also warm up your complexion.


Depending on the specific shade of your iris, I'd recommend either a smokey blue or a warm purple eyeshadow shade to bring out your eye colour. You can just put a small amount on your lid up to your eye socket and some on your bottom lashline. And blend, blend, blend, remember when starting out with eyeshadows it's always best to have too little than too much.


Your hair is a difficult thing to make suggestions for as your facial features and hair texture need ot be taken into account but a cut with layers framing the face will always diminish a round face. Avoid blunt fringes, and blunt bobs that stop at your chin, these will make your face balloon-like! And soncisdering how fair you are, this is just a suggestion, but I think an even lighter shade of brown than your natural hair colour would suit you beautifully and warm up your skin tone.





Lips can be tricky, dark colours will always make your lips appear smaller and matte colours will do the same. So a nude or very light slick of gloss over your lips (even a little outside your natural lip line) will reflect more light and give the illusion of fuller lips. If you really want to make them stand out, you can try a satin/ creamy lipstick in a light colour (ask a chickee at the makeup counter, she should be able to point you in the right direction in terms of specific shades) all over the lip and a dot of gloss just in the very centre. Apply a higlighter colour (usually sheer and very reflective) just on the bow of your lip. It's quite a natural easy finish with decent pay off.





Remember, light, warm colours, with a shimmer are always a sure bet and shades should really only be recommended by someone looking at you face to face. Don't be afraid, it's your right!Make-up tips for a vampire? Lol?
i also have a round face with long black hair and white skin.


To make it look thinner I have it layered around the top, but not too short. Also use a thickening cream or mousse to keep the volume up because the bigger your hair is the smaller your face looks ;)





Use an orangey bronzer for under your cheekbones going almost to the hairline, it gives your cheeks a hollower look and your face some shape. You can use a little bit on your chin, nose and forehead to make your face look more shadowed.
pink lips. . RED highlights. get ur hair thinned, sdhiny, smooth, put some clip on ur hair. a skull. so u dont have to look trashy. a trashy vampire is not cool. u need to look cute but u will see thats theres something more about that girl. use blue eyeliner. dont use eyeshadow EVER!. smile. feel like a rockstar. dont use black nailpolish. maybe dark red or dark violet.
to make ur face appear thinner you have to contour which is basically getting a dark shadow and brushing under the apples of your cheeks to make u appear to have cheek bones ..looks lovely and also do ur nose...youtube it....for ur eyes try browns...more of a smoky look...and do lots and lots of layers NONe above ur chin and let ur hair grow out long about past ur shoulders....and try a strawberry lipgloss and sum nude lipliner
hmmm try a light pink maybe for your lips. ermm try going a lighter colour for your hair.....and just on the whole. be happy with who u are. if u still reckon ur cheeks or whateva are pale try a lil blush...
Hey we are both Pale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder