Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips for me?pale/brunnette?

Well, I'm pale, but not extremely pale....although i've been trying to avoid the sun and taking care of my skin to keep it naturally pale...I have dark dark brown hair, and my eyes are a normal brown.


I usually make myself look natural with make up and try to keep it simple. although, I can't seem to make my face features ';pop'; i want something to look really nice....and I'm not girly so i'm not into the all ';pink'; idea....However, I'm very attracted to neutral colors, like peach and beige....I also love greens and purples and gold shades for eyeshadow..





ppl told me to try to imitate Kristen Stweart because in ways i look like her....that annoys me so much...I want to be original..I don't really think i look like her...but idc...i want to look original and different...





you can check my pic at my profile page....which all i have on is pale lipgloss...(which made my lips look smaller then they are) and black eyeliner...





Here's another pic


http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291鈥?/a>





That last one..i was bored and i played with red lipstick a bit..





Here's are some more from myspace....they shouldn't be on private unless you're not logged on....





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





So please look at these and tell me what I can do...Yea i know i love natural, but I also really like shimmery naturals.....either do fine....I would appreciate any ideas please^^ thnxMake up tips for me?pale/brunnette?
The red lipstick brings your skin color out, as well as the color of your hair. Try the golds, coppers, bronzes, beiges...also try a lip liner, blended in with the lipstick. Use a Q-tip for the blending, or a lip brush. Also, for the shadow, how about a medium green on the upper part, with a gold or beige on the bottom, blended in the middle to create a fade-to-dark look? Do you know what I mean?





Very, very little, if any, blush on the cheeks. You are an absolute beauty, and a little make up can enhance it. Not necessarily improve it, but just bring that natural beauty out a little more.





Almost makes me wish I was back in cosmetology school. My brother and I were in the same class, and we used to compete in makeup contests. I took second place in one of those contests, and I was extremely proud of myself. And I've been around women all my life, getting to know them and understand them much better, as well as noticing things about them that will help to enhance what God already gave them.





Hope this isn't too much information.Make up tips for me?pale/brunnette?
hmm... maybe a brown eyeliner and smoky brown eyes


*Answer Mine Please*





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Purple would look nice, just get a cheap eye shadow from a drugstore. But don't over do it. Make it subtle and it'll pop out your eyes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder