Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-Up Tips Please (Pics)?

Hey Yawww!!


Ok so I always kind do the same make-up, I wear foundation, a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the top of my eye and mascara and that's it really!


I kinda wanna change my make-up around or something!


My eyes are pretty small and Im not the prettiest so any tips to make me look even a bit prettier would be so good :D! Thanks so much!!


Here is how I usually wear my make-up...





http://i44.tinypic.com/e5o9di.jpg





http://i41.tinypic.com/14mq994.jpg





http://i42.tinypic.com/2aj8do2.jpg





Also any hairstyle tips or cuts as well would be great :D:D:D!





Thank youuuu


xxxxxxxxxxxxMake-Up Tips Please (Pics)?
Wow, you're beautiful.


i looove your hair, but the only thing that i can think of is maybe more bang. Like, maybe you could try blunt bangs, but if not, just add thicker side bangs.


And as for makeup, i think with your hair some light green shadow/liner on the top lid would look great.


I love that look, so you should try it.


I can't really see anything wrong with what you are doing, but if you want to switch it up from time to time, just try some cool shadows, but still be light, and somewhat natural.


pinks and greens!





good luck. :DMake-Up Tips Please (Pics)?
I actually think your hair colour is way too harsh on your skin colouring. You should go lighter with highlights. Also, you have a long face shape so straightening your hair just adds to the length, go for soft curls or wer your hair up or like you do now.


Try using a green eyeliner to bring out your eye colour, sleek do dark highly pigmented liquid eyeliners :)


Other than that it's okay, just do something with your hair as it's too harsh.
Ok stop with the self pity/fishing for complements.


All of what you've just wrote is a load of rubbish... trust me i can tell, i used to do the same. You can obviously see your pretty and your eyes are nowhere near small.
DONT GET BANGS .....i had hairs like yours and i got them and i have regetted them since .... i think your hairs nice and coz of your dair hair i would go for a greyie blackie /white smokey eye .....if you email me i will do a video on how to do one if your not sure the best way 2 do it my email is downer_lucy@yahoo.co.uk
what about smoky eyes???


to do this you put on blue eyeshadow and add brown too and put eyeliner on and mascara.


what about lipgloss?





yeah the plait things look good on your hair, but hwy dont you try out a loose bun on your hair?
go to youtube and type in make up tutorials and find the one u like u look great!! as of for your hair layer it get banf and die the tip a blue or red color just the tips the rest is up to u!!
I love your make up, and you're beautiful! As for your hair, you can pull off the blue black color, but try adding some layers and get bangs.
Wow, your makeup is pretty! Try some green eyeshadow if you like and other natural looks on youtube to copy. I suggest bangs and layers.
Man that is a shame.


You would be soo much prettier if you didn't have that piercing.
Your really pritty but you would be soo much prettier if you didn't have that piercing! X
ur naturally cute
ur realy pretty and natural
is that a boogey on your face..lmao
i agree with lola x you know ur own that ur eyes not small..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder