Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips - Foundation?

I was just wondering if there are any tips to apply make up to make sure skin doesn't look so dry.





I wear a maybelline liquid mineral foundation everyday however it has started to make my skin look dry and for it to appear blotchy within a few hours.





My face gets moisturised every night and then in the morning i apply the foundation straight to my face along with some concealer. I also wear a mousse blusher however i have stopped using this as it seems to make my skin even drier.





Is there anything i could do differently to stop this from happening?





Thanks for your helpMake up tips - Foundation?
definitely steer away from liquid foundation.


i used to use it before and it gave me acne and


made my skin really dry. i use loreal's bare naturale and


it is amazing. it's only like four bucks more than the


liquid loreal one and it's totally worth it. it lasts longer


on your face, looks more natural, and is wayy less


messy to apply. also make sure you use like a face scrub


at night to wash off you make up. i use the target brand


apricot scrub for oily skin (it's the one by the st.ives stuff in


the white and blue tub), because that helps get rid of dead


skin cells keeping your face looking fresh.Make up tips - Foundation?
Well,


I have noticed that powder foundation does tend to give skin a dry look, which is definitely not good. I used liquid foundations now. ';Stay Perfect'; liquid foundation works great for me. you can probably get it at a nearby target or walmart.
watever form it is in, apply it with a brush, it doesn't cake, oh and always make sure your skin is moisturized,
go to carmindi on what not to wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder