Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up tips, products, looks, brands?

Hey I'm 15 and I'm getting invited to a lot of parties lately, but I never wear make-up, and my skin is really oily. But I can't afford really expensive stuff like armani or anything. Does anyone have any tips for applying make-up, going for certain looks (e.g boho, natural look ect.) and can anyone recommend any good but cheap products? Oh, and I'm going to the cinema with a few friends, including a boy I like, who I know likes me too because my friend Sophie knows his friend Mike and Mike says he never stops talking about me. ( Sophie and Mike are coming too). If he already likes me, should I go for the natural look with just like pressed powder and mascara? Or should I go all out? I think that if he already likes me, changing myself might make him like me less.


Any tips or opinions would be greatly appreciated.Make-up tips, products, looks, brands?
If a guy likes you already theres no need to change for him, but it's always nice to look special for him. Just don't overdo it.


As for the oily skin, I would get a good facewash specifically for oily skin. There are also ';oil blotters';, which are little peices of paper you use to get excess oil off your skin. You can purchase these things at any Drugstore or grocery store.





As far as makeup goes, you can also visit the Drugstore to get all the necesesities. Makeup is makeup, whether it's $5 or $50. Loreal, Maybeline, and Neutregena all have great makeup for less. The basics you need are:


1. Concealer - for covering up small spots such as pimples. Get in one shade lighter than your skin tone for better coverage


2. Foundation - this goes all over your face afer the concealer. Use an applicator, like a makeup pad. It usually comes with the foundation. It evens out your skin tone. Make sure it matches your skin color so it's not obvious and you don't get embarassing lines


3. If you want, a little bit of powder or bronzer on top of everything.


If you are going for a more natural look, just use the powder.





Next is the eye makeup -


1. First apply any eyeshadow you want to wear. I would only use eyeshadow for big occasions. However it can be really fun to play with colors. For a natural look use a light brown, for a boho look use a deep green.


2. Next apply eyeliner. ONLY use eyeliner if you want to look dramatic because if used wrongly you can look really bad and it will be really obvious you have alot. Just use it lightly and only use black if nothing else looks good, because black can look very harsh


3. Lastly use mascara, mostly on the top lashes





Then all you need is lipgloss! Chapstick is fine too. 15 is too young for lipstick so I would not reccomend using that.





Seventeen Magazine is also a great source for makeup and skin help





Hope this helps!Make-up tips, products, looks, brands?
Just go natural. If he likes you he wont care if you look like **** because in his eyes your pretty. You should just go simple pressed powder, mascara, and maybe a lil eyeliner. thats it. Dont go so far as alot of eyeshadow and allthis n that. brands i recommend, well if you have really oily skin try going for Almay they have skin type makeup kits so you can pick the one thats best for your skin type which in this case is oily skin. good luck
armani doesnt do makeup
Your 15 and every woman wants to stay or look young .Having said this,I would suggest tinted moisturizer for that natural-looking but flawless skin.For your cheeks,dab your blush ONCE with a faint blusher for that hint of rosiness.A touch of lip-gloss that's two shades darker than your natural lip-color(look inside your lip for an idea of what that shade is) and two coats of mascara....and you are good to go.





As for brands,you can get the effect you want with some drug-store brands ,example,cover-girl ,AVON...





Good luck with the boy..and be good,yes?
ok the natural look when it comes to skin is def the best way to go. i highly recommend bare minerals it is a little pricey but it seriously lasted me like a whole year it takes forever to run out of it. and when you go to the movies def don't go crazy this time be natural like purple eye shadow if you have brown eyes, pink if you have green, or gold if you have blue. and a subte liner and don't pack on the mascara, just enough to make your eyelashes look all pretty and long :) good cheap brands i think are covergirl almay and maybelline
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder