Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAKE UP TIPS, PICTURE INCLUDED.?

Okay, lets try this again, MAKE UP TIPS, PICTURE INCLUDED.?


Okay so I'mm so bored with my makeup routine.


Here are some pictures that I took TODAY.


http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


Okay so heres my routine.


I first use the Boscia starterkit, which comes with a moisturizer SPF 15.


Then I apply bare minerals MEDIUM, and I put a lot of the warmth color but it doesn't really show that much.


Then I apply the revlon color stay 001 copperspice pallete,


BASE - a very light color like a nuetral color.


Then I get darker at my lid, then at the corner, i use a very dark brown color.


Then apply liquid eyeliner on it, kinda do a wing at the end.


Then I apply lashblast mascara and then lipgloss.








Tips please,


hairstyle tips,


'anything, i'm getting really bored.





Thanks love %26lt;3MAKE UP TIPS, PICTURE INCLUDED.?
You should apply a highlighter under your eye until you get to your cheek bone [make sure it is blended well]. Then apply a light peach/pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. Highlighter should also be applied under the brow and in the inner corners of your eyes. Then take a black, brown, or forest green pencil liner to only your under lids along with the same color mascara. Last, put on either a lip balm or sheer gloss.MAKE UP TIPS, PICTURE INCLUDED.?
Well for hair i always love side braids to mix it up, or curl your hair.... for makeup i would lighten the eye makeup cause your really pretty so you don't need it, and try a pink lipstick and and color shadow that you like, just make sure its not a horrible color on you.


hope i helped!!!!
mix it up a litttle bit, wear darrrk black eyeshadow or blue, green, pink red or many colors. try bright red lipstick or pink(:
You could just add some brighter lipstick, but that's all cause you look pretty in the pictures already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder