Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make Up Tips? (Picture Included)?

Picture- No make up


http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/a鈥?/a>





Picture- Make up-


http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/a鈥?/a>


For makeup I usually wear brown eyeliner on the bottom lid. And I curl my eyelashes. I don't wear mascara because my lashes are naturally long and dark. and when I curl them they stay.





Occasionally I mix it up and curl my eyelashes and put eye shadow on, its a purple base, with a brown on top of my lashes.





In the winter I wear a blush.Make Up Tips? (Picture Included)?
Initially no one will be aware of how to apply makeup, but it takes a little bit of time and with constant use of it without any negligence or otherwise skin will get effect and it will become dry. One thing i have already tried it, Mineral makeup works differently to ordinary makeup, it will take a few goes and experimentation to work out what method of application is best for your skin type.Make Up Tips? (Picture Included)?
put makeup on and put eyeliner on the top lid also it will bring out your eyes.
Makeup.
put some volumizing mascara on to bring out your amazing eyes!
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder