Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips for me? (pictures included)?

My most recent picture (btw, if it makes any diffrence. my hair's not that short, i had it in a pony tail. it's actually a few inches past my shoulder): http://a967.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_cee39ce47e5b9c7fdaf2157325ac0a86.png





%26amp; if you want to see my skintone (i DO NOT cake on eyeline anymore, please don't mention my makeup in this picture): http://a53.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/l_914085e7e8a9052866b18c78eaa8e9c4.png





what should I do with my make up?





I don't want my makeup to make me look too diffrent. Like, I want to keep my urban/vintage/';scene'; style %26amp; not look preppy or w/eMake up tips for me? (pictures included)?
pink/peach lip gloss, black or blue thin but dark pencil eyeliner on bottom (just draw a line but don't go over it), and a little blush for goin out but don't put on blush if your not goin out and shimer powder on eyelids, corner of eyes, and bottom of eyes:)Make up tips for me? (pictures included)?
I love seeing your eyes lined all the way around, but try going a little lighter on the bottom lash line and blending it. If it doesn't work with your current liner, try a liquid liner or a black or dark green eye Shadow. I find that a lot of times dark green will give you the look of black with a little extra pop!





For your eye shadow, take that black or green shadow into the crease and blend it. Also, bring it into a small triangle shape on the outside corner of your lid. This will bring your eyes up a little bit for a bit of a new cat eye.





MAC has a great lip gloss color called Chai that would look beautiful on you. Use it sparingly because it will look to heavy when used liberally.
wow! ur really pretty,and i luv ur makeup in the second pic,but if u want a change i suggest still apply eyeliner around ur eyes but just not as heavily or maybe u could wing ur eyeliner kinda like a cat eye
your skin is flawless! i'm jealous!





anyway, how about just experimenting with different eye shadows? that way you can keep your urban look but still add a little punch to your look. green or a deep plum would look really pretty with your skin and eyes.





shimmery copper eye liner is big now too. it's still dark enough to define your eyes but it gives just a little sparkle, and the copper color looks great on just about any skin tone. if you try the copper eye liner, line it pretty heavily on the upper lid and dust a neutral shimmery shadow on the lids. line the bottom lid too and make sure to smudge.
Omg ur so pretty!!


nd i luv ur second picture btw!
Wow Your Pretty...I Dont Think You Need To Change It You Look Pretty Enough
I love your skin! IT's flawless and I'm jealous. :) If I were you, I would use, bright, fun, sparkly eyeshadows. Pick unusual colors that don't have anything to do with your outfit. Use liner on the top and two coats of macara but do nothing to your bottom lashes. Use a natural looking lip gloss and your good to go! It will make your eyes look amazing and give you a funky, unique look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder