Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up Tips for Blondes?

I'm golden blonde with brown routs


I have hazel eyes


Fairly Pale


long and dark eyelashes ( I mean NO mascara or eyeliner)


My mom doesn't like me wearing makeup so it cant look obvious


If anyone could give any tips or websites I'd be great full thnx!!Make-up Tips for Blondes?
Earth tones are the best on blondes! Browns, greens, shimmery beiges. Try Sin and YDK by Urban Decay for eyeshadows, they're my faves and they last forever. Try tinted lip balm if you're trying to get away with wearing makeup if you're not supposed to be. Many makeup stores have some kind of ';all over'; stick/balm that you can use on your cheeks/lips/eyes.Make-up Tips for Blondes?
Hey my mom didn't start letting me wearing it until I was 17...sooooooo...but unfortunately there isn't anyway you can convince your mother that it's time for you to wear make-up. Just use what you got. But anyway, if you haven't heard of it before. There's a pretty cool make-up line I use and it's very inexpensive http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp goood luck!
well i think the darkest black in the eyes look good on blondes...but since you cant wear make up why not dye your eyelashes?it will make them darker and just curl your eye lashes to make your eyes pop!and for lipgloss try a the color nude....from the sound of you it doesnt seem like you need makeup=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder