Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips needed *pix included*?

pic1 w/ black hair:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/M鈥?/a>





pic2 w/ brown hair:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/M鈥?/a>








make up advice needed





And do I look better with brown or black hairMake up tips needed *pix included*?
Okay well i think you look better with brown hair. The black hair is just too dark for your light complexion. As for makeup...maybe a little VERY light pink blush, and..like a light pink eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and a tinted lip gloss. Be careful of how dark of colors you use, you NEED to only use very very light colors, because of how light your skin is. If the colors are too dark, it will look REALLY stupid. Okay and as for the glasses, hmm..i dont realy like them. Sorry! But are you sure you cant find some kind of insurancce plan that will cover them? Go to walmart im pretty sure their commercials said something about glasses and contacts for ALL insurance plans?





Well good luck with that :]Make up tips needed *pix included*?
definitely the second picture with brown hair, because it goes better with your skin tone


and personally I like your glasses! I have ones exactly like yours and I love wearing them. I think its a great style frame.


anyways, make up:


I don't think you realllllly need foundation, because your skin looks pretty even to me.


maybe just a little concealer if you need to correct any small spots.


some mascara, brown for the day and black at night. you can also expiriment with navy blue which can look really nice.


also, maybe some dark brown eye liner. you can also use dark brown eye shadow, and take a liner brush, or even a q tip, and smudge it into the outter half of your eye lid along your eye lashes. it makes your eyes looks larger and further apart. you can also put a little bit of white eyeliner or eyeshadow on the inner part of your eye, but not TOO much or else it will look really unatural.


then maybe just some peach shimmery eyeshadow for the rest of your eye, don't bother with using different colors with different parts of your eyelid.


then if you want you could use lipgloss, or lip stick, but what I usually do in the morning is just put a little vaseline on my lips and they look really good.


but personally, I like lipstick over lipgloss because it looks more realistic if its a good color, I mean, who's lips are really that glossy in the first place? and my boyfriend tells me that its so unappealing when I wear lipgloss because a guy doesn't want to kiss someone with all that junk on their lips, it just gets all over the place. so stick with lipstick or chapstick.





hope this helped!
um the pic with the brown hair is too dark to tell. but i would think brown would look better cuz i think the black would be too harsh for your skin tone. also for make up i suggest putting a light foundation on and then a powder over it and then some pink blush and then pink lipgloss and for the eyes i suggest some brown eyeliner at the top with black mascara.
you look beautiful with brown or black hair!!! up to u
I think you would look better with either a caramel brown or as a red head.
The glasses are fine, though the lighting is bad in the second picture. I'd say brown hair would wash you out less.





As for makeup, I think you should use some tinted moisturizer with light reflecting pigments. Try stila or neutrogena. Then, use some blush. I have fair skin and I love Nars the Multiple in Orgasm. It's got shimmer in it and it's a lovely pink, so it makes you look like you just went for a brisk walk. Then, try some eyeliner on only your upper lid. Wet n Wild eyeliners are great, and cheap. Dark brown or navy blue is better than black, which can be too harsh on fair skin. Then, use some mascara. Never skip it! I use Covergirl LashBlast in very black, and it never clumps and works great.





Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder