Thursday, December 3, 2009

What make up tips can I use to make me look good for graduation?

I have a long oval face, which I love. Blue eyes, but the bottom of my eyes kinda sink down and I kinda have bags. I have both a high forehead and the bridge of my nose is nice and high too. And what should i do with my hair? It's usually down and wavy. It's blond. So make up tips and hair tips please (: Thanks so much everyone x]


And by the way, I'm 13, so none of that super smoky make-up.What make up tips can I use to make me look good for graduation?
I agree with staying natural on the makeup, If it were me I would make sure to use a good foundation primer(best drug store primer I have used is rimmer fix and perfect)


, then foundation ( i like cover girl pure blends), lightly dust some blush/bronzer on the apples of your cheeks, natural tones on the lids, little eyeliner(waterproof for longer wear) and mascara (again waterproof)


I like lash stiletto that just came out...Also for the lips, A nude or light pink shade would be very pretty.


**but hey that is my opinion


I am sure whatever you choose will be fabulous!What make up tips can I use to make me look good for graduation?
go all natural :]


hair down and wavy,


light blue eye shadow with some brown on top.


no heavy foundation, maybe powder bronzer


hope i could helpp ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder