Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make Up Tips? (Pic included) + How Old Do You Think I Am?

Here's a big picture of my fugly head :3 (no make up)





http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o82/t鈥?/a>





So yeah what sort of make up would look good on me? What would you do to make me look less fugly?





What are my good features/bad features?





Any tips for hair based on my face shape? (What shape is my face?)





Also 1-10 how pretty am I? :D





+++++ How old do you think I am?Make Up Tips? (Pic included) + How Old Do You Think I Am?
14?Make Up Tips? (Pic included) + How Old Do You Think I Am?
I don't think you are all that bad looking.


I think a brown twist up eyeliner from Perfect Point Plus would look great on you. Black or brown mascara. A light beige eyeshadow and for foundation, a beige color. And bronzer just on your browbone and cheeks. Blush does not look natural so don't use that. I would suggest to look as natural as possible. You don't want people to think you are something you are not.





I think your good features are your eyes and your hair. I love the way your bangs are. Bad features, I don't really know.





Heart face.





I give you a 7 on looks.





I think you look 15 years old.
u look 15 or 16 ummmm yea for makeup i think u should wear well when u have ya know zits and stuff some concealer and eyeliner foundation all the basic stuff and some lipgloss i think lip gloss always brightens peoples faces and for good makeup go to sephora i love sephora its affordable unlike bobbi brown or nars and has some great products


ur good features are ur moth ur nose and ur high cheekbones and ur eyes look pretty good to u dont really have any bad features ur face shape is heart well thats wat it looks like to mee so look at this page


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/鈥?/a>


for hair styles





p.s. ur in no way fugly swear to gawd ur not
Im guessing in your teens maybe about 16 to 19


and make up i suggest u go for a Natural look


maybe like a blush that's kind pink,and some lip gloss and a tad bit of eyeshadow,maybe like a smokey red or so and get some makeup from cover girl that matches your skin tone and it will look like u are a super model it works amazing


on me and it should do the same on you,try it it's gonna work great! and i would recommend a facial b4 all this doing not a going out facial but you can do one at home like get some honey and some body wash shop and mixed that together with the honey and then do the Natural


Honey you'll never look better!
ur going to have to re post the link it doesnt work.





u have very beautiful eyes and ur hair is pretty as well. wear makeup to accent your eyes. eyeliner and eyeshadow. but keep other makeup to a minimun. just maybe lipgloss or chapstick and light blush. cuz your pretty enough where u dont need to over do it and just need to accent the best parts.





i think your very pretty but im not very good at guessing age. maybe 17. dont be so hard on yourself. and im very jealous of your eyes!
14-17
Link doesn't work.


Says I need the guest password.
im gonna say ummm 16-20?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder