Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips pleaseeeeee?

at my new school we're not allowed to wear make up, but i still do anyways and then this teacher told on just me and htis other girl when there was 50 other girls wearing make up, and i went to the principal and she said i couldnt wear any of it anymore blah blah blah





but im still going to just not as thick you know?


like i'm tan with brown eyes and black hair


so i would wear black eyeliner/mascara and then my foundation ugh everyone can tell im wearing it bc my face looks all oily and gross





so please help me get a look without eyeshadow bc they can tell about eyeshadow but just something that'll make my eyes and face look nice but nothing dramatic that'll get me in troubleMake up tips pleaseeeeee?
thats so dumb! why can't you wear make up in school? is it like an elementary school? lol





yeah just put some light eyeliner and mascara on and make sure it's not too noticeable.


and if you have oily skin try using powder foundation it's better for that type of skin.Make up tips pleaseeeeee?
I had the same problem at my old school here's what I did with my eyes (which are also brown)





Use a brown eyeliner instead of black





Use a mascara color that closely matches your hair color





Use a mineral foundation and coverup they are less noticeable because they tend to be less chalky (bare ineras or mineral ID)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder