Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up Tips? I need your help girls!?

I need some new make-up that will compliment my skin-tone but I don't know what to choose cuz I'm not a good make-up shoopper so please if you have experince please tell me I should get!





Please tell me what color and brand and also if you the price and location that would help too!





I need.....


Mascara(black only)


Eyeliner(black only)


Blush


Lip Gloss


Eyeshadow


and Foundation





Here is a pic of me http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Also i'm thinking about getting contacts so please tell me if I look better with contacts or with glasses





Glasses: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Without Glasses: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Thanks to everyone who answered!Make-up Tips? I need your help girls!?
well you profile is set to private so i can't see what you look like put up a link to like photobucket or something





but with eyeliner i love n.y.c.


and love revlone's new mascara





if i get a pic of you i could tell you what would workMake-up Tips? I need your help girls!?
Sorry, the pics won't work so I can't see your skin tone which tells me what color makeup you need. I wouldn't get black eyeliner, it will make you look goth rather than bring out your natural beauty, so use a light bronze/coffee color.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well since i couldn't see your pictures, the best advice i can give you is go with a dramatic eyes with nude lips or exagerrated lips with a soft eye shadow.
ok, for blush i think clinique in smoldering plum, like, pretty without being too pink, you know? maxfactor masterpeice max mascara, if you want liquid liner then clarins, because its got a really thin brush, so its easy to put on, but with pencil, i got a really nice boujoir one. lip gloss, anything by mac is totally awesome, foundation, estee lauder light reflecting, because it totally covers any spots or bags, and eye shadow, java colored from stila for night, and soft touch in 46 by chanel for day! X
Go to your local MAC counter or SEPHORA and ask them to help! Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Go to Dillards, Maceys etc and go to the makeup counter and ask
hi my best advice is to buy n.y.c. make up (at rite aid and other drug stores about $1.00-$4.00) they have mascara and eye liner also brow wax and press powder. the most important thing is foundation if you need it. i could not see your picture. if you have oily skin maybelline has a matte mousse foundation in a glass pot $6.00 (great) and if you skin is dry go with a liquid maybelline is about $6.00. as for blush a soft peach or brick are all around good colors, as for lipstick try any color wipe of then use clear gloss over (you will be able to wear any color ) for eye shadow try out Revlon cream shadows ( any drug store and about $7.00 but look for sales and coupons $3.00 at big lots.
uh there's no pics on the links just the myspace login page
Well, for good value and lower prices, I would go to your local Walgreens and get some CoverGirl or Maybelline. Just because some other makeup is more expensive, doesn't mean it is better.





I would help you further, but the pics wouldn't load. Just went to the MySpace homepage.





PS Everyone looks better without glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder