Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips? (With pictures, help)?

Well I'm 17, I lost alot of weight (and still losing more) and I'm going to my fathers country (Dominican Republic) for the second time on Friday morning; haven't been there since I was ten. I was thinking of pinning up my bangs; straightening my hair, and wearing eye make up. I never wear make up though, can you give me some tips to bring my eyes out? Theyre like an aqua color.





Im still debating on weather to where my glasses or my contacts. I bought this eyeshadow thats blue and it brings out my eyes alot. Should I wear eye liner with that?Make up tips? (With pictures, help)?
for blue/aqua eyes, gold eye shadows will deff bring out your eye color.


maybe just put some light eye liner on the inside of your eyelids, be careful not to poke your eye. than apply some gold shadow, than some mascara if you want to bring out your eyes even more.


[:Make up tips? (With pictures, help)?
LOL the second pic looks like the exorcist. Wow you have really pretty eyes im jealous. Dont use the blue cuz you already have blue in your eyes. Its just gonna blend in. Do black eyeliner. It will make ur eyes pop.





http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FcH0AKMWgEc/R9鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder